Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M375z
RRP $1,081.39 Inc GST$640.21 Inc GST
- A4 all-in-one printer
- Print up to 40 ppm
- Colour touch panel
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Automatic Document Feeder: 70 sheets
- Print, copy, fax, and scan
- Personal or workgroup users, these economical models deliver convenience, connectivity and capacity from one single machine.
Plenty of power, user friendly yet secure, and loaded with handy features. The DocuPrint M375 z machines are a tough, compact, and practical solution for busy offices.
- Small size, big on power
- Great functions & performance improve work flow & productivity within an office.
- High speed (40 pages per minute) printing helps get the job done fast.
- Additional paper tray option helps improve productivity for users with high print volume by reducing routine of replenishing paper.
- Large capacity toner units cut down on toner changes.
- Automatic Document Feeder enables speedy single-pass two-sided scanning.
- Note: When using Fuji Xerox Print Utility, two-sided scanning is not available.
- Users can select different paper qualities and thicknesses according to their needs.
Easy to use
- Simple but effective
- Compact, sensible and stylish design.
- Select a machine size & functions just right for your budget & needs.
- A range of user-friendly free-of-charge applications* available to enhance productivity and connectivity and make it easy to print from your mobile phone.
- *Fuji Xerox Print Utility, Google Cloud Print, Mopria.
- Operated by a user-friendly, intuitive colour touch panel. Stylish, easy-to-use modern design.
- Great connectivity: you select an access method that works for you.
- Simultaneous connection with Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct enables you to connect with the machine from a fixed location (such as a desk), or on the run.
- Bypass Tray enables use of a range of thick paper stock to suit your individual printing needs.
- Tasks done securely
- Dependable & secure.
- Secure Print function enables you, and only you to print and access your own output on-demand.
- The Secure Function Lock feature means that you can control who accesses & uses the various functions of the machine to copy, scan or fax. Page limits can be set to help you manage costs.
- Responds to your high-volume printing needs with high durability. (Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle: 100000 pages)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi high resolution quality printing.
- Economical & effective: Delivers quality, power & reliability that is easy on the wallet. Low-profile device, but high quality output.
- Two-way (front & back) printing output
- Simply select the output point (front or back output tray) that matches the type of paper to be used.
- The machine adopts a straight paper path, which realizes face-up print output. No more curling when using thick paper. Nice and flat.
- Easy to use interface
- The machine features an intuitive colour touch panel that allows you to swipe through the menu with ease.
- To start the operation, simply touch the colour touch panel. When you finish the operation, the display on the panel automatically turns off. Easy to use and energy saving.
- You do not need to enter the same settings repeatedly.
- Save your favorite settings as Shortcuts, which saves time and boosts the productivity.
- Packed with smart features
- Easy Front Access: Access print output and change-out consumables (such as toner and paper) quickly, simply and cleanly from the front of the machine.
we have serviced melbourne
since 1997 over 20 years
Request a Service
GET IN TOUCH TODAY FOR A PROFESIONAL SERVICE